Saturday, December 8, 2007

Who wants ...


to win this necklace ?
Just answer this question : what is the name of my pet chicken? The answer is somewhere in my other blog ... Once you found the answer, you can post it here, in the comments... The first one to answer right will win the necklace above , the second one to give the right answer will get a mystery gift ...
To receive the goodies, just e-mail me your address ( my e-mail address is on my other blog!) ... Have fun!

Dang ! I meant the second one to post a comment since the answer was given in the first comment!

5 comments:

belvedere beads said...

your lovely chicken's name is cocotte.

Still Waters Studio said...

I missed the necklace but I guess I qualify for the mystery gift.
Sherry
p.s. I love chickens! I used to have 29 but none now. :-(

Steph said...

Congratulations to both of you ! I will post your goodies mid-week !

Karen Cole said...

Sorry I'm late for the contest!
It's a beautiful prize.
Chickens????
I'd love to see a photo, Steph!

enig said...

me too i'd like to see a chicken photo, lucky BB